Halo MCC coming to PC! Possible cross platform play?

Zeus

Administrator
Reaction score
I can’t wait, I’ll be purchasing the game on Xbox if there is cross-platform play.

It’s been a while since I’ve played Halo, can’t wait for the player base to come back.

AzzidReign

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I can’t wait, I’ll be purchasing the game on Xbox if there is cross-platform play.

It’s been a while since I’ve played Halo, can’t wait for the player base to come back.
The player base for MCC died after months and months of match making issues. I remember hitting search and getting on my computer until I heard the beeping. Took 2 hours at one point. After each update, I was excited to try again, and without fail, took forever to join a game. After 4 months of just waiting for them to fix an issue that should have been fixed upon launch, I left the game and never turned back. I heard it took a few more months until you could actually find a game after that. I did return to play it on one "tipsy" night, just to be pissed that I was playing against people ranked in the 20's when I was a mere "2". Never put that game back in my Xbox.