Favorite esport to watch and why

Tyler

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Although we just announced our Gears team, we're actively looking to expand the Collateral family. What better way to find out what game we should pursue next than to hear it directly from the community. What is your favorite esport to watch and why?

AzzidReign

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Rocket League, because: THIS IS ROCKET LEAGUE!!

I set it to the last game of the BO7 with 2 minutes left. Ideally, watching the entire championship round because Dignitas was a lower bracket team that made their way to the Championship round and had to win 2 BO7 games to be Champions. This video is the last game of the 2nd round of the BO7. THIS IS ROCKET LEAGUE!

Gardzz

Reaction score
I’m with Azzid on this one, I went to RLCS Landon and it was possibly the best gaming event I have ever been to, the fans were insane and the players were just as good! I would happily travel to another country to watch it all over again!!

Tyler

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can't deny that Rocket League is a fun esport to watch. I thought I was good at the game until I watched the RLCS.

My favorite game to watch has got to be Call of Duty though. Nothing better than watching Round 11 of Search and Destroy.

VinnyHaw

Reaction score
I only watch Rocket League and the Overwatch League. OWL is my main watch with the Florida Mayhem being my team.