Cool Facts About Your Favorite Chicken Nugget Streamer!

ZaytovenPORLS

Reaction score
Hey, how's it going, Ladies & Gentlemen!

Based on the title I'm sure you had to laugh right? Well guess what I really am a chicken nugget and I have chicken nugget aim (similar to potato aim but way more advanced lol) and my goal as a streamer is to make you laugh and give the gaming community a safe place to lounge and watch a funny style of gaming.

During my streams, we discuss relatable topics (non-racism or political). As an active community member, you earn yourself nuggets which is my streams currency the nuggets are used for stream giveaways, 1 v 1s, and gambling.

My Stream Schedule: ?

Tuesday: 7:00 pm - 10:00pm central standard

Wednesday: 7:00 pm - 10:00pm central standard

Thursday: 7:00 pm - 10:00pm central standard

Tune In: ?

Click here to watch me live on Twitch.Tv

Last edited:

Gardzz

Reaction score
Next time I can get chance I will get on and watch your stream. What sort of games you playing?

ZaytovenPORLS

Reaction score
Next time I can get chance I will get on and watch your stream. What sort of games you playing?
I'm currently playing a lot of BO4 and this new indie game called AfterCharge and then sometimes I'll throw in a random game like GTA V, Nba Live 19, or Sea of Thieves soon I'll be adding Anthem maybe depending on if I can get into the demo and hopefully Mortal Kombat 11

Gardzz

Reaction score
I'm currently playing a lot of BO4 and this new indie game called AfterCharge and then sometimes I'll throw in a random game like GTA V, Nba Live 19, or Sea of Thieves soon I'll be adding Anthem maybe depending on if I can get into the demo and hopefully Mortal Kombat 11
Will 100% check in when I can! :D