Best Battle Royale?

What's your #1 choice for "Best Battle Royale"?

• Total voters

Tyler

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Alright everyone, let's settle this. Vote for the best battle royale game to date by selecting a poll option above and replying with your reason. If there is a game that isn't listed in the poll, select "Other" and let us know what the game is and why it's your #1 pick! GO! GO! GO!

Tasty Pum Pum

Reaction score
PUBG, although other games might of been around earlier, this set the foundation of battle royale for me.
Had countless hours when it first released with friends fighting for the first chicken dinner. Nothing will be able to replicate that for me.
I find it the most competitive as I can't take animated cartoon characters as serious.

Last edited:

Tyler

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
PUBG, although other games might of been around earlier, but for me this set the foundation of battle royale.
Had countless hours when it first released with friends fighting for the first chicken dinner. Nothing will be able to replicate that for me.
I find it the most competitive as I can't take animated cartoon characters as serious.
For me, APEX is where it's at, at the moment. Cracking game.
I'm going to have to go with Fortnite. I grinded PUBG, but it just could not compete with Fortnite and totally lost my interest. I will say that Apex has definitely captured my interest and it's REALLY hard to put down. Can't wait to see what the roll out in the future to compete with Epic.

Last edited:

Beardyman

Reaction score
The only Battle Royale games I've played so far are Blackout, which I did enjoy playing. And also PUBG, which I also enjoyed. It was good fun but short-lived, due to the frame rate and laggy servers.

I've yet to try out Fortnite and Apex Legends, I think it's the fear of being a bad team mate that puts me off. Although, I do enjoy watching them being played by other gamers on Mixer and Twitch.

Zeus

Administrator
Reaction score
Personally, I currently prefer playing Fortnite over the rest but I think Apex Legends is the most “advanced” and I have fun even though I’m not very good at it at the moment.

I can see a bright future for Apex Legends.

The only Battle Royale games I've played so far are Blackout, which I did enjoy playing. And also PUBG, which I also enjoyed. It was good fun but short-lived, due to the frame rate and laggy servers.

I've yet to try out Fortnite and Apex Legends, I think it's the fear of being a bad team mate that puts me off. Although, I do enjoy watching them being played by other gamers on Mixer and Twitch.
Don’t be afraid to play those games in fear of being bad at it. No one really pays attention to how bad you are unless you’re the last alive. I’d suggest playing Fortnite and going into one of their big team LTM modes, that’s where I practiced and got better, before the big team LTM’s came around I was complete garbage.

HMU if you need someone to play with, I’ll probably just as bad as you or worse.