Apex Legends

Tyler

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

What are you thoughts on Respawn's new battle royale: Apex Legends?
It's available now on PC, Xbox One, and PS4 for FREE!​

Gardzz

Reaction score
Played a couple of matches earlier. It feels good, a little like the COD BR but obviously TF BR

AzzidReign

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just played the training last night. Was having a hard time getting through it...giving me a whole bunch of server errors and stuff. And they mention each of the characters have their own abilities but you can't test them out? WTF? I guess I'll have to watch some YT videos or something to see which character would best fit my play style.

Tyler

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just played the training last night. Was having a hard time getting through it...giving me a whole bunch of server errors and stuff. And they mention each of the characters have their own abilities but you can't test them out? WTF? I guess I'll have to watch some YT videos or something to see which character would best fit my play style.
It definitely takes a few games to find a legend that fits your play style, but it's not a huge deal since looting, attachments, etc. is extremely easy to manage. The ping system is really cool too.

Hurry up and play the game before everyone gets too good at the game! They already hit 25 million players in 1 week!

Zeus

Administrator
Reaction score
I’ve been playing it here and there. It’s a really good and fun game but I’m just struggling to get good at it. I normally get at least 1 kill before my squad is eliminated but we’ll see.